Residential Window Tinting
The advantages of residential window tinting include:
- Energy Savings (Retains heat in the winter and stays cooler in the summer.)
- Reduces Hot Spots and Glare
- Helps Prevent Faded Carpets, Artwork, Draperies, Wood Finishing, Etc.
- Protection From Harmful UV Rays
- Added Daytime Privacy
- Holds Broken Glass Together
Contour Tinting offers a 10-year film warranty and film color warranty for our residential window services and oftentimes, energy tax credits are available for our customers. Visit our location or call 703-967-0384 and get ready to experience the best window tinting services in town.
How to care for your newly installed residential window tint:
- Wait a minimum of 30 days before cleaning to ensure the film has completely bonded to the windows.
- Use a soft cloth or a soft paper towel to wash and dry the windows. Never use anything with abrasives in it.
- Avoid ammonia based cleaners as the ammonia will deteriorate the adhesive on the window film and possible separate the film from the glass.