Residential Window Tinting
Science has proven that 99% of damaged caused to your property is due to harmful UV rays, but the question of how to prevent this remains. One of the solutions lies with Contour Tinting. We offer residential window tinting for a variety of window sizes and types so that your treasures and memories don’t fade away.
The advantages of residential window tinting include:
- Energy Savings (Retains heat in the winter and stays cooler in the summer.)
- Reduces Hot Spots and Glare
- Helps Prevent Faded Carpets, Artwork, Draperies, Wood Finishing, Etc.
- Protection From Harmful UV Rays
- Added Daytime Privacy
- Holds Broken Glass Together
Contour Tinting offers a 10-year film warranty and film color warranty for our residential window services and oftentimes, energy tax credits are available for our customers. Visit our location or call 703-967-0384 and get ready to experience the best window tinting services in town.
How to care for your newly installed residential window tint:
- Wait a minimum of 30 days before cleaning to ensure the film has completely bonded to the windows.
- Use a soft cloth or a soft paper towel to wash and dry the windows. Never use anything with abrasives in it.
- Avoid ammonia based cleaners as the ammonia will deteriorate the adhesive on the window film and possible separate the film from the glass.